Business Professionals, sometimes it’s difficult to understand the way to position yourself within the organization consistent with their Skills of an Entrepreneurship, to get the specified impact in the team
How to intervene with colleagues and establish a partnership based on a relationship of trust and collaboration? How to build Management Skills in Business? So many questions like How to Develop Entrepreneurial Skills.
Today we’ll discuss the best Corporate Counselling and Training Programs by Ritu Singal Corporate Counsellor
In this Article
Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Counseling Programs
- Competency Training Programs
- De Stress Wellness Programs
- Lifestyle Coping Programs
Have you considered an EAP (Employee Assistance Program)?
It is statistically evidenced that every successful Company across the world are ones that have founded multiple EAPs to receive real benefits.
The advantage being quality reviewing and controlling which becomes more concretely measurable with each EAP devised differently from the alternative to maximize receiving at the Organizational end.
On the alternative hand, relying purely on single intervention programs, internal teams alone and lack of vendor shuffling has proved to be a loss for Companies that are still investing but not receiving adequately.
We run radical needs analysis to know and make the foremost effective employee engagement with Companies that are received very successfully within the past.
There are many more activities that you can do for your Employees.
Employee Counseling Programs:
Don’t we all like feeling lighter with someone we are going to trust as an expert?
Offer both Individual Counseling also as Group Intervention Programs to our clientele. Corporate Counselling sessions are given through one on ones at the client site, online sessions, and this Corporate Counselling sessions designed to fulfill Organizational needs at any stage.
For the largely ‘occupied’ average employee, much everyday work and out of doors factors add up to contribute toward emotional distress over time.
Many employees cannot find a free objective space to disclose their problems at work spaces or might not bear in mind of them and will slowly succumb to despair and distress if left unattended for an extended time.
A preventive approach taken to the mental state has shown statistically significant positive ends up in a Company’s rate of growth instead of sole reliance on curative models following through later. What can be done?
Competency Training Programs:
- Job dissatisfaction and lowered motivation
- Stress and burnout
- Performance and delivery
- Poor organizational skills
- Poor people’s management skills
- Poor communication skills
- Work life balance problems
- Anxieties, fears, aggression, self esteem related issues
- Poor problem solving at the workplace
- Conflict management with seniors, juniors and colleagues
- Handling team pressures and team building
- Managing and leading teams
- Familial & relationship stressors
- Financial stressors
- Goal and career confusions
- Loss of enthusiasm at work
- Poor time management skills
Focused work group training and Corporate Counselling for Employees,
In our experience, not only do employees feel confident to open up with their concerns but also start to seem proactively at resolving issues because of the positive stress and importance such these actions can help to bring toward an attitude of learning in team program.
We don’t multiply such lots of learning from watching others and brainstorming on ideas together?
We awaken you’ve employee management modules that help bridge the gap between an employee and a company which might impact productivity and works climate at large.
Click to Read: - How to build a Strong Employee Employer Relationship Business Management Tips:
- Leadership Skills Training programs for the event of specific work skills varying from Organization to Organization
- Highly structured Emotional Intelligence modules which are essential for workers to identify and connect with a Company’s broad objectives and to increase personal productivity levels
- Leadership Skills Training and sharpening of management skills for the upper verticals that commonly see communication styles with team members as barriers or face high stress situations. Employ need to balance both people and process management. People who must model effective strategies for his or her teams, who got to work on higher process skills, which must improve approachability and train teams to excel.
- Motivation training that helps your employees to remain motivated, focused at the workplace and make most out of them to offer to maximum profit
- Team building for workers to work with collaborative attitudes, problem solving skills, to develop trust with workmates and learn confidence building measures
- Communication skills training and conflict resolution skills at different levels in an exceedingly corporation
All these training programs/Corporate Counselling are skillfully designed to fulfill the particular needs of every Organization and are custom made to figure with an Organization’s climate, temperament, goals, and output. De-Stress Wellness Programs:
Committed to the thought of ‘stop glorifying busy’ and ‘death-by-cubicle syndrome’, both metaphorically suggesting a piece culture that’s difficult for many growing Organizations and employees to interrupt aloof from, this specific Program looks at stress alleviation & the practice of rational mindful approaches evidenced scientifically.
Mindfulness may be a helpful exercise when combined with scientific principles of psychology. As a philosophy that originated within the East, mindfulness has particularly received a large response within the West, including a number of the foremost successful organizations around the globe.
Ritu Singal - Corporate Counsellor understands in making these philosophies through our wellness section of services for companies & businesses. Lifestyle Coping Programs:
We offer order of works plan on lifestyle coping skills under our Employee Programs, number of them include:
- Anger management
- Overcoming shyness
- Healthy parenting
- Leadership Skills Training
- How to overcome depression
- Maintaining work life balance
- Developing fulfilling relationships and intimacy
- Dealing with the strain of a brand new marriage and meeting familial expectations
- Dating and referring to partners
- Healthy weight management attitudes
- Body image and self esteem concerns
- Examining what’s gender equality and selection making
Assessing fundamental sexual attitudes end in repressive behaviors, among others